Aloha! You will escape to the South Seas with tropical gardens, store lavish luaus, viagra and gentle waves lapping against the sandy shores at Disney’s Polynesian Resort. Torch-lit walkways, check a cascading indoor waterfall and soothing sound of distant drums beckon with the imagery of paradise found at Disney’s Polynesian Resort.
Disney’s Polynesian Resort Amenities:
- Walking distance to The Grand Floridian Spa & Health Club
- View of Seven Seas Lagoon and Magic Kingdom
- O’Hanas Restaurant
- Minnie’s Menehune Breakfast
- O’Hanas Character Breakfast
- Kona Cafe
- Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
- Room Service
- Guest Services Desk
- Captain Cook’s Snack Company
- Tambu Lounge
- Babysitting services
- Six shops on two floors of the Great Cermonial House
- Watercraft rentals
- Two heated pools
- Volcano themed pool with waterslide
- Kiddie pool
- White sand beaches with hammocks
- Beach volleyball
- Jogging trail
- Pirate’s Adventure for kids
- Health club
- Never Land Club for children
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Complimentary self parking
- Valet parking
- Complimentary crib for infants
- In-room Refrigerator
- Concierge service
- Complimentary monorail to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and select resorts
- Complimentary transportation via motorcoach to all Walt Disney World Resort areas
- Complimentary ferryboat to Magic Kingdom
- Extra Magic Hours at the Disney Theme Parks
Each room at the Polynesian Resort features two queen beds and a day bed. You can also request a king bed instead of two queen beds. The rooms also feature a ceiling fan, in-room safe, voice mail, TV with Disney Channel and ESPN, 24 hour room service, make up mirrors, hair dryers, coffee/tea makers, newspaper delivery, private balcony, double sinks, and mini-bar.
Disney offers different room views including a Standard Room with a view of the parking lot or courtyard or the Water View Room with a view of the pool or lagoon. Disney’s Polynesian Resort charges an Extra Adult fee of $25 per night for more than 2 adults in a room.
Disney offers several room views including:
- Garden View Rooms offer views of a garden, pool, marina, or parking area.
- Lagoon View Rooms offer views of the Seven Seas Lagoon.
- Garden View/Concierge Rooms offer views of a garden, pool, marina, or parking area.
Concierge service includes personalized front desk and Guest Services, robes, make-up mirror, phone in bath area, dataport on phone, coffee maker, minibar, and turndown service. Lounge offers Continental Breakfast, midday snacks, afternoon tea, evening wine and cheese, cordials and dessert.
- Lagoon View/Concierge Rooms offer views of the Seven Seas Lagoon.