Character Breakfast in the park is something that is on our MUST do list for our family vacation to Walt Disney World. It is a fantastic way start your day off with a great meal and some wonderful Characters. While you dine, the Characters will stop by your table to do a meet and greet with your family, sign autographs and pose for pictures. It’s a fun time to interact with some of your favorites.
– Crystal Palace – Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, Eeyore – located on Main Street, USA.
– Cinderella’s Royal Table – Cinderella, Jasmine, Snow White, Princess Aurora, Ariel, Rapunzel – located in Fantasyland.
–Hollywood and Vine – Doc McStuffins, Sofia the First, Jake and the Never Land Pirates and Handy Manny – located near Echo Lake.
– Tusker House – Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck and Daisy Duck – in Safari gear – located in Africa.
– Akershus Royal Banquet Hall – Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, Princess Aurora, Ariel and Mary Poppins – located in Norway.
– Garden Grill – Mickey Mouse, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Chip ‘n Dale – located in Future World-The Land.
Reservations can even be made before the park opens which gives you the rare opportunity for park photos with little to no crowds. Nothing beats the feeling of having the entire park to yourselves, except for maybe being the first in line for your favorite ride after you’re done enjoying some Mickey Waffles. So set your alarm and enjoy a Character Breakfast in the park at least once on your family vacation. Start your day with full tummies, happy memories and many photos and autographs to look back on later.
Shannon is an agent with Destinations to Explore, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. She loves helping families plan their vacations and sharing in their excitement. Her services are completely free. Contact Shannon by emailing email@example.com for a free quote.